Friday, November 25, 2005

Cascais


I haven't been posting lately because I have been so busy with jewelry. But on to , a fairly short train journey from Lisbon which the Armadillo and I did for a day trip. Yes, people do go topless on this beach, although the only topless pictures here will be of the Armadillo. We loved Cascais. The train station is right on the beach and the beach has great resources (chairs, umbrellas, plenty of places for food, drink, sunscreen) yet for the first of June was remarkably quiet, I thought. There weren't thousands of people going topless, but there was one young attractive girl who, obviously not Portuguese, preened, stretched, and otherwise did everything she could to call attention to herself. I was fascinated, but the Armadillo didn't seem that enthusiastic.

No comments: